Hello everybody, sorry it's been a LONG time since we've posted anything. Well this Summer has been a very busy. We recently got back from our trips to Alaska and South Carolina. I am just going to blog about the trip to South Carolina trip because one of us hasn't gotten the pictures developed from Alaska. :)
I love spending time with Amy, we ALWAYS have so much fun, make each other laugh over the littlest things, and can talk about ANYTHING! Every night Lori was out in South Carolina they stayed up almost all night reminising. We wished Amy and her husband Gabriel would move to Colorado or at least meet us in the middle! 
Myrtle Beach :D I wish I would have taken more pictures of the beach. It was so beautiful and the water was warm. We did some body boarding and caught some SWEET waves!
We went to the outlet stores and went into T.J. Maxx and found these WILD hats!


This was Broadway at the Beach, this was so much fun, there are tons of cool little shops and my favorite shop was.....

This was a place called Rita's (frozen ice custard) it was the BEST frozen treat I have ever tasted! Here is Gabriel and his sister Lauren enjoying them.
This was the morning I was leaving back to Colorado. :( Amy was being funny and snapping shots of me getting ready! I really wish I could have stayed a lot longer. We had so much fun and I really enjoyed my visit! I hope we can get back to see them or they can come see us soon. I miss you guys!







5 comments:
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! YAY! :-)
I really miss you too. I have been thinking about going out west for a visit sometime in the near future. So hopefully we can get together again soon.
Glad you guys had so much fun. I also look forward to seeing the pictures from Alaska.
Looks like Lori had fun...good job finally updating the blog! Love you guys and can't wait to see ya!
Yeah! Fun trip! Can't wait to see Alaska too-
Looks like you really had fun. I love the hats! Can't wait to see the Alaska pictures.
Post a Comment