To get the long weekend started off right we decided to go to the Colorado State Fair in Pueblo.It's about a forty-five minute drive but it was worth it! We got there about 7 p.m. and left at about 12:30 a.m. My sister Rebecka and her boyfriend Blair went with us, they were a lot braver than us and went on almost ALL the rides! We on the other hand were feeling the affects of being old! All in all we had a great night.
BEFORE THE FAIR
BEFORE THE FAIR
We had to talk Kevin into coming on the ride with us, and he was a trooper and went on it!
Lori, Rebecka, Blair
Ferris Wheel
Kevin and Lori in the Ferris Wheel at the very top!
We would LOVE to have one of these in our backyard someday!
This was Kevin's highlight of the night :D
Kevin won me this cute little gorilla
If you gave this monkey a quarter he would come up and take it out of your hand and put it in his apron and then give you a high five. The only bad part was that he has to be chained up all day and night. :(
We were exhausted by the end of the night! I guess we really are getting old :(







4 comments:
I'm totally jealous that you got to go on that jumper thing!! Looks like so much fun! :)
ahh I'm so jealous!
I'm sure Kevin has told you about the Puyallup fair. its to die for...I think one year we should get the whole family together and go spend a few days there!
glad you guys had fun! :D
Looks like a blast! I agree with Linds...family trip to Puyallup for the best fair ever!!!
I love fairs -- fair food is the best!
Post a Comment