Monday, September 22, 2008

I LOVE you!...

September 22, 2006
Today was our 2 year anniversary! YAHOO! This past year has FLOWN by. I just want to take a minute and tell Kevin how much I love him and am SO thankful to be married to him! Thank you Kevin for supporting me and loving me. I am glad we get to spend the rest of our lives together!

We started the day off with a little breakfast in bed(for Kevin) :D... He was SO surprised! Then I come home from work and Kevin bought me a dozen roses! They were so beautiful! Then a nice candle light dinner for 2! :) I love you babe!
Cooking a spaghetti & meatball dinner for 2 :)

My WONDERFUL husband and my beautiful roses!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! That is so cute! Look at you fixing some spaghetti! You go girl! haha I'm glad you guys had a good anniversary. :-)

Cindi said...

It's already been TWO years?! Shocking! Time flies, huh? Sounds like your anniversary was nice. :D

Jennifer Hepworth said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary!

Ashley said...

HEY! Happy Anniversary! Sorry we didn't call or anything...we are sucky siblings...anyway...we love and are SOOOO excited to see you guys this weekend!!!

Alexis said...

Cute Lori! 2 years!!! I remember holding the umbrella for you when you guys took your pictures...HOLY CRAP time flies! :)

Kern County Kids Read said...

Yeah! Happy belated anniversary- sorry we missed posting sooner!

Unknown said...

How sweet! Congrats to the both of you! And girl that dinner looked yummy! :D

LundHOMEpage said...

Hey Happy Anniversary!! So i stumbled upon your blog through your sisters...through andrea thomas', and so on...
Anyways, so good to see you two, check out our blog....mostly it is about Braden. By the way i had a baby boy about seven months ago...latst time i saw you two was at Michael's reception in IDAHO. I hope you two are enjoying life. Email me lindseylundholm@gmail.com i would love an update on how life is....PS kimra is due in 7 days with her second baby boy, Grant.

Cindi said...

Thanks for the compliment, Lori! :D I was going to tag you, but saw that Kayte already did... in fact, you better get busy on that before she threatens you! ;) lol

(P.S. I posted this response to your comment on my blog, but didn't know if you'd come back and see it.) :D

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

Hey Kevin! I didn't know you had a blog let alone were married!!!! Congrats! You have a beautiful little family. I found your blog through Lindsey's. Anyway just thought i'd drop by, say hi! Come visit the Jacobsen blog sometime!

Megan