Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"SLEEP"less in Seattle!

Have you ever had those times where you wake yourself up from laughing? I LOVE that feeling... This morning was a little different. Here's how it went down.

Kevin gets a call at 1:30 am from my dad to go out on a call with him. My dad asks, "Hey we just got a house call can you come with me?"

-Kevin replies, " No, I am out of town."
-Dad, "Oh sorry, where are you at?"
-Kevin, "I am in Seattle."
-My dad says, "You are?!"

So I am listening to all this and I shake Kevin and I am like, "WHAT are you talking about?!"
He sits up and thinks for a few seconds, and I say, "Just say YES!!" I am laughing so hard by this point! Needless to say, NyQuil and lack of sleep NOT a good idea!


Thanks for the good laugh Babe!! :D

8 comments:

Kern County Kids Read said...

That's great! This is showing my lack of knowing what's going on -- what kind of call were they going out on?

Unknown said...

Hahaha!! That's hilarious!!

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

To pick up a dead person to put it out there!! lol

Ashley said...

oh sad...Is BOo still feeling sick?! That is really funny though!

Kern County Kids Read said...

Hope he feels better soon. I knew he worked with the mortuary, but I didn't know it was with your dad.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious!

Cindi said...

Hee, hee, hee Seattle, huh? That's a great story! :D

Anonymous said...

I can't tell where Kevin stops and the pillow begins!. Just kidding bro. I am late in the commenting thing but it is kind of fun.