Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"The Cut"

As Spring is just around the corner I decided that I needed a change! After convincing Kevin that it would look nice, I finally got up enough courage to cut it! They took off 8 inches of hair! Five of my sisters went with me and they all had their hair worked on. Everyone's hair turned out very nicely! I am now officially a member of the short hair club! :)

Here is what my hair looked like before I got it cut/colored...

BEFORE


AFTER
(Kevin approves) :)

11 comments:

Shanda said...

I LOVE it! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! You look fan-freaking-tastic! <3

Kern County Kids Read said...

Cute cut!

Ashley said...

WElcome to the club! Short hair is fun...I like it! And you look cute and who cares if boo approves! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!! I agree with Amy!!

Noma said...

How could he not approve? No guy minds a HOT wife! ;D

Cindi said...

So, I'm on my Mom's computer and didn't realize I was signed on under her name... I'm the one who made the Hot comment. ;)

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

haha! Cindi, I was thinking whoa I've never heard your mom talk like that! ;)

Thanks for the comments! <3

Anonymous said...

changed my blog

LundHOMEpage said...

I love the new hair!!!
PS in case you are wondering who this is...Kevin's friend, we met once in Idaho at Mikes receptions...Anways...

I really like it, way to do something new...that would have been hard for since i have always had long hair. linds

Noma said...

O.K. so I am on the slow side! I don't get to my blog or anyone else's as often as I would like!! So...if I think that someone is HOT then I am not afraid of telling them that...SHOCK??!! lol lol I am sure that Kevin KNOWS he has a HOT WIFE and Lori KNOWS she has a HOT HUSBAND...we can all see that just by looking at the two of you, especially when you are together!! "A match made in Heaven!" Lori, I absolutely LOVE your 'new do'...it is so cute and you look FABULOUS!! But, then again...YOU are so GORGEOUS...you would look HOT with your head shaved...don't do it though, just take my word for it!! I love you guys and your families, everyone should be as BLESSED as we all are that have you as "FRIENDS"...you are AWESOME!! Love, Noma