Hazel Leone Atterberry passed away on Friday, May 15, 2009. She passed away at the age of 96. Granny was an amazing woman. She was a welder and worked on airplanes for the Air Force, served a full time mission, became a single mother to three children, she was also a WONDERFUL cook, musician and Mother, Grandmother, and Great Grandmother. She was so compassionate to everybody she came in contact with. I am glad we were able to celebrate her life and all that she has done for us. I hope that we can always remember Granny in all we do.
She flew up to Heaven on the wings of angels
By the clouds and stars and passed where no one sees
And she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting
And I know she's smiling saying
Don't worry 'bout me
-Alan Jackson







2 comments:
Sweet tribute! :D Sounds like she was amazing!
I am very sorry for your loss and pray God brings you and your family comfort thru these wonderful memories of your sweet Grandmother.
Post a Comment