Sorry it's been a while since we posted last, but not very many exciting activities going on here. As the school year is winding down( 6 days to be exact!), I have been thinking of a gift to give the teachers I work with. My SUPER creative sister Amanda found this idea on a blog she came across and she taught me how to make these adorable clipboards! She made 4 different ones and they turned out very cute! They are SUPER easy to make! It is not totally finished yet. I need to add a few things like the post IT note pad that goes inside the little square folder. I might also put some more decorations on it.
This is how it looked before....







4 comments:
CUTE!! I love it :) that is such a great idea!
Very cute and clever!
You and your sisters and Mom are so talented...what a cute idea!! Loved it!! Love your blog too!! LOVE you and Kevin too!!
glad your back! I missed your postings! :)
Post a Comment