Well I have been tagged by Kayte to share 6 quirks about me. I tag Amy, Ashley, Jennifer, Mallorie, Melanie, and Heather! Here we go!
1. I ALWAYS pick my fingernail polish off, and then bite my nails! I hate it but I have tried to stop MANY times, no luck. :(
2. I have to sit down when I apply my makeup, and I have to sleep with my hair up in a pony tail.
3. I hate almost all vegetables. I haven't tried a lot of them but I can't make myself eat them.
4.When I am really tired my foot starts twitching and then a few minutes later I am out!
5. This may sound conceited but anytime I pass by a mirror or window or anything that shows a reflection I always have to glance at it.
6. Sorry Cindi I am taking one of yours, but I always look for spelling errors. I love finding them, especially in important documents! haha :)
Monday, October 6, 2008
Quirky
Posted by A Guy,A Girl, And a Max at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
haha! We have the same quirk! I think I got it from you.....
Loved reading your quirks! :D I didn't know any of them, so it was very fun reading about you! A ponytail to bed, huh? Cute! :D
Your foot twitches?! Weird! :)
Post a Comment