Monday, October 13, 2008

Cookie Fun!

Hey everyone, I know it seems to early to start doing Halloween activities but we couldn't resist. Kevin and I prepared the cookies early Sunday morning and then after church we went over to Kevin's parents house and decorated them Halloween style.

Kevin & MaxBloody Body Parts
Kevin's haunted house design
My awesome moon!Lindsey's cute pumpkin :D
The cookies Kevin and I made.

6 comments:

Cindi said...

So fun and creative! :D You're so adorable, btw. I didn't think it was possible for you to get any cuter but then you do. Impossible!

Ashley said...

mmmm...they look so good! I love making sugar cookies! I will have to do that soon for Halloween and we better be finding some cool turkey day cookie cutters so we can make them all together at Thanksgiving!!! Love and miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love Halloween! So much fun!

Jennifer Hepworth said...

Yummy! I love sugar cookies and frosting!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Those look so tasty!! How fun!

Alexis said...

Delicioso!!!