Happy Halloween! I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Halloween. Ours was a lot of fun, we spent it with the Hepworth fam. Kevin and I had a fun idea that he would dress up as me and I would dress up as him. Well here's what came of that... :D
Lori(Kevin) let me do "her" makeup, paint "her" toenails, and "she" even carried a purse! What a great husband!! <3
At the end of the night we were ready to be ourselves again!







5 comments:
oh crap! AMAZING! Your costume definitely brings back memories! haha
Dang Gina! You guys are hilarious!!! Mad props to you both! Instead of Kevlar, It's now Kevlor! HA! You guys rock! :D
That looks like so much fun!!
You guys seriously look like the other! Those are great costumes! Too funny!
Wow! Good job- Love the facial hair and Kev, you can use my lipstick any time ;)
Post a Comment