Last night, Jennifer, Anna, Rebecka and I all went to Denver to see Second Hand Serenade at the Gothic Center. We all headed up there about 5, and grabbed a quick bite to eat. The place was packed and looked a little sketchy... When we arrived the band Rocket to the Moon was playing(never heard of them?) There were 3 other bands that played, they saved the best for last! SECONDHAND SERENADE!! I LOVE his songs! His voice is so GREAT and he puts a lot of heart into it. By the end of the night we were talking so loud because our ears were ringing! I had a LOT of fun!!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
WHAT?? I CAN'T HEAR YOU??!!
Posted by A Guy,A Girl, And a Max at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THIS!!!
Fun times--
Post a Comment