Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL holiday. This year we spent it with my(Lori) family in Colorado Springs. We opened our presents to each other before we went over to my parents house for the craziness.
Don't mind the curlers I was in a hurry!
Kevin's new shotgun case
I love you! <3
My uncle Dave and his kids, Reid, Autumn, Caleb, and Jamie
Michael, Jennifer, Ashton and,
Sydney in her new princess dress!
Chean and Ashton in his new pj's grandma made.

Sydney kept saying, "I can put it on?! I can put it on?!"
My parents
Lindsey got some new makeup!
Henki & Anna
Kenyon enjoying some potato soup!
He is SO smiley and cute!
Already loves reading books!
Heather and Kenyon, he was trying on his new pajamas my mom made!
On Christmas day we went to Pueblo to go visit my grandparents and met some of my family down there. We had a delicious dinner and had a very fun time!
Sweet Dreams! lol
Grandpa Glen and Grandma Carrie
<3
Chean 
After we came home from Pueblo, we rushed over to Tinsletown and watched the movie Valkyrie, this move was SO good! After it was over it seemed like everybody in the theater was silent and had a lot of respect for all the people that died and fought for the right during this time. At least I know I did.
Sydney in her new princess dress!
On Christmas day we went to Pueblo to go visit my grandparents and met some of my family down there. We had a delicious dinner and had a very fun time!
<3








4 comments:
Aw, it looks like you guys had a nice Christmas! I'm glad it was so good for you. Great pictures! Wish I could of been there too. <3
Merry Christmas! Love the elf movie of you guys with Max!
I'm really happy you guys had a nice Christmas. I love you all and hope to see you soon! :)
Looks like a fun Hepworth gathering. Cute little kids! (and their cute little Grandma-Penny-made-pjs!) As for the video, not that you and Kevin don't have mad dancing skills, I just have to give props to Max... I mean come on, cart-wheels even?! What a dog! ;)
Post a Comment