As soon as Thanksgiving was over I couldn't wait to get our Christmas decorations out!! I have always told Kevin that I wanted a WHITE tree, and luckily my grandma was getting rid of hers and we got it!! I could not wait to get it up and decorated. Here are some pics.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
O' Christmas Tree
Posted by A Guy,A Girl, And a Max at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Lovely... don't you wish we could leave up the Christmas stuff all year round? Then I guess it wouldn't be "special" and it would get old. So, never mind! ;D We'll just enjoy it from Thanksgiving until New Years.
Oh my gosh!
I can NOT believe this....YOU PUT A SWEATER ON YOUR DOG!?! ahahaha
Atleast he likes it though.
Your tree is beautiful.
Licking your hand...of course! haha
I can't believe that Mom gave you the family nativity set! I love that thing...brings back so many memories. I also love your tree! Way to go with RED!
I LOVE YOUR TREE! WHITE IS THE WAY TO GO! yay! :) P.s. Maxie pad is a stud! ;)
Pretty tree! I like Max's sweater!
Post a Comment