Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Say Cheese!

Hello everyone, hope everybody had a safe and happy Thanksgiving! My WHOLE family was here and we all got together and took some family pictures. Here are some of the pictures. After the big photo shoot we gathered with more of our extended families and ate a delicious turkey dinner. There was about fifty people there. We love family gatherings.


Dad & Mom
(how this all started) :)Mike, Amanda, Aaron, Emma
Michael, Jennifer, Sydney, AshtonJared, Amy, Jordan, AidenMatt, Heather, KenyonKenyon, he is such a cutieKevin & IHenki & AnnaRebeckaCheanLindseyAll twenty-four of usGrammy, Pa, and all the grandkidsThe original eleven
this one would be

5 comments:

Cindi said...

What a great family! 24 of you now?!? Amazing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! <3

The "Eck's" Files said...

awww--I miss you guys. I told Cindi that these blogs are great, but makes me home sick too!! Tell everyone hi!! You are going to start having it at the church here soon! LOL

Alexis said...

You all are fantiddilytastic! I miss you guys!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

I love the one of you two....so cute! :)