Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just Keep Swimming, Swimming, Swimming..

During this Christmas break, Kevin and I decided to take a day to go up to Denver. We went to the Aquarium, a first for us, and the Cheesecake Factory! (YUM!!)

Lion Fish, very poisonous A beautiful Toucan

This is just a baby, it gets to be about 10 feet long!This fish looks a little devilish.Some frogs playing "Leap Frog" ;)
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney Australia- Dori
The frozen Sardines we fed the Sting Rays!
Kevin feeding a Sting Ray
I thought I was going to get my finger bitten off!



Leaving the Aquarium

We LOVE this place!
The food portions are HUGE and so tasty. I am not one for Cheesecake but MAN, I could eat theirs ALL day!

4 comments:

Cindi said...

You took some great pictures! We've been to the Aquarium as well, but didn't get pictures that were even close to as good as yours! The food looks yummy, too! I've never been to the Cheescake Factory... I've had their cheesecake, though.

Ashley said...

YUM! I also love cheesecake! How fun is your little date to the aquarium! Very fun!

Unknown said...

Ok you're crazy for feeding that sting ray! Haha I am definitely not brave enough for that! It looked like fun though! I absolutely LOVE the Cheesecake Factory! Their food is SO delicious! I had the chicken and biscuits meal and OMGOSH! It was absolutely divine! And don't even get me started on the cheesecake! *Drooling* Love it! Haha

Kern County Kids Read said...

Audrey liked the Dori fish!