Thursday, January 15, 2009

We Know Victoria's "Secret" :)

This past Wednesday was my sister Anna's bridal shower. My sister Amanda hosted the party, there was good turn out! We played games, ate some good food, and embarrassed Anna just a bit!!

My game was way easier to win than I thought it would be. :(
It took Denise about 20 seconds to get through the ice cube...Allie, and LyennThe bride to be and ISome nice dishes from her friend Allie
What's a bridal shower without some Victoria?NOT suitable for children
Just Kidding! She did get quite a bit of the "FUN stuff!"
My grandma was a little embarrassed with the lingerie! lolSome cleaning supplies, those are always nice to have especially living with boys!Noma, Staci, Cindi, they are so fun! My sister Amanda was experimenting with fondant! I think it turned out pretty well!
We taste tested the roses on the dress, and it wasn't too bad!

4 comments:

Cindi said...

It was a fun party. I think I'm going to blog about your grandma... she cracked me up!! :D

Cindi said...

Oh... and I might steal a picture off your blog when I do it! ;)

The "Eck's" Files said...

Sigh--I love reading everyone's blogs, but then I get so sad knowing I'm not there, and seeing all my friends gathered.....sigh again.....Tell her we're thinking of her!

Unknown said...

That looked so fun! Wish I coulda been there!!